Open Enrollment 2022
We’re excited to announce that the 2022 City of Portsmouth Open Enrollment period will begin Monday, October 4th through Friday, October 15th 2021.
2022 is a Passive Enrollment! This means you do not need to actively enroll to continue benefit coverage in 2022. If you do not actively enroll during Open Enrollment, your 2021 benefit elections will carry over into 2022, with the exception of Health Savings Account (HSA), Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HCA), and the Dependent Care Account (DCA).
It is important to note that for any Health Savings Account (HSA), Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HCA), and Dependent Care Account (DCA), employees must re-enroll to continue their contributions for 2022.
The 2022 health insurance rates for active, full-time employees are effective January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022, deducted 24 out of 26 pay periods. Medical, dental and vision benefits are pre-tax. Benefits are not available for part-time employees, except for those that qualify in accordance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Please click the link to view Optima Health – City of Portsmouth – Virtual Enrollment Presentation
- City of Portsmouth Health Plan Comparison
- Optima HMO Summary of Benefits
- Optima Point of Service Plan Summary of Benefits
- Optima High Deductible Health Plan Summary of Benefits