Open Enrollment 2020
Enrollment for 2020: September 30 to October 15, 2019
Annual open enrollment for full-time employees and retirees is your opportunity to choose your benefits for plan year 2020. The benefits you elect during open enrollment will be effective January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020, unless you have a qualifying life event during the plan year.
How to Enroll
Beginning on October 1st, all benefit eligible employees will select their benefits through their employee self-service (ESS) account. All benefit eligible retirees will elect changes by submitting their personalized benefits enrollment form to our office, which was sent by mail.
Employees and retirees must submit supporting documentation (marriage license) and a spousal eligibility form if you are going to continue coverage for your spouse or add a new spouse.
Employees and retirees must provide proof of eligibility by submitting supporting documents such as a birth certificate or marriage license.
- 2020 City of Portsmouth Optima Health Plan Comparison
- Optima POS Summary of Benefits and Coverage 2020
- Optima POS Summary of Benefits 2020
- Optima HMO Summary of Benefits and Coverage 2020
- Optima HMO Summary of Benefits 2020
- Optima HDHP Summary of Benefits and Coverage 2020
- Optima HDHP Summary of Benefits 2020